How does ZoneSafe work?
ZoneSafe is the Proximity Warning and Alert System that reduces the risk of accidental collisions and near miss occurrences around vehicles and personnel. Supplied throughout the world, our systems are essential for protecting personnel, vehicles and assets working in close proximity to each other. By preventing collision risks, ZoneSafe systems create a safer working environment improving safety culture and awareness.
A work site with a safe working culture benefits from higher morale, improved confidence and increased productivity. Whether it’s a factory or warehouse, construction site or recycling plant, even large scale sites such as ports or mining, ZoneSafe offers a flexible safety solution for all environments.
Using identification and detection technologies, audible alarms, flashing lights, data logging and management software, our systems provide intelligent yet cost effective solutions to improve site safety, awareness and efficiency.
ZoneSafe is frequently used as a proximity warning system for vehicle to person detection, however, that is just one of the many applications the system offers. The ZoneSafe system helps to improve safety across entire work sites with the following applications:
- Vehicle to Person Alert – Protect personnel from accidental vehicle collisions and identify near miss occurrences
- Walkway Alert – Warn pedestrians using walkways of approaching vehicles
- Crossing Alert – Warn pedestrians at crossings of an approaching vehicle
- Vehicle Detection System – Long range vehicle to vehicle detection
- Asset Protection – Help protect assets from accidental vehicle collisions
- Aircraft Damage Protection – Help prevent aircraft damage from ground service equipment
- Vehicle Access Control – Controlled vehicle access to restricted areas
- Personnel Access Control – Controlled and security access for doors and turnstiles
Alongside our standard product range, we can design and implement a proximity warning system using our in house services to suit a customer’s application.
For more information on our applications and how they can help you improve site safety, contact us now on +44 (0) 1202 868000 or email email@example.com