Our cloud based management information system
Increasing awareness and improving site safety should be at the forefront of every work site. Identifying, monitoring and improving areas of risk can often prove difficult especially when incidents such as near miss occurrences go unreported. Using identification technology, data logging and management information, ZoneSafe can improve awareness of collision risks and help keep workers and assets safe in the work place.
Zonesafe InSight is our cloud based management information system used by site managers and supervisors to help make efficient and effective decisions relating to site safety.
ZoneSafe InSight provides users with essential information recorded by each ZoneSafe system and is displayed in a user friendly, graphical report format. This enables easy analysis of events and identification of incidents such as near miss occurrences or high risk activities or even the ability to track personnel and vehicle movement and tag battery levels.
Visualising report data will give you a quick way of digesting information.
Features and Benefits
- View data in graphical and report formats
- Identify, analyse and compare events
- Manage safety performance
- Check tag battery levels
- Program tags for different levels of access
- Track and identify personnel movement
- Provide access history logs for reporting
- Restrict access and monitor unauthorised attempts
- Set up alerts and notifications
- Generate reports
- Share data with other users
- Link with other ZoneSafe applications
Through the event data logging capabilities of ZoneSafe proximity warning systems, data from each system is automatically uploaded to ZoneSafe InSight using GPRS and WIFI networks.