Door Access Control System
All businesses no matter what their size have assets, staff and property needing security and protection. The ZoneSafe Personnel Access Control System provides restricted or controlled access through doors or turnstiles. Entry to site locations uses hands free active RFID technology providing an efficient and cost effective way to secure access control.
How it Works
- Zonesafe reader units are fitted to each door or turnstile creating a detection zone at the point of entry.
- ZoneSafe tags worn by personnel are detected by the reader unit automatically unlocking the door.
- Detection distance can be set offering a hands free solution automatically unlocking the door without the need to present the tag.
- ZoneSafe reader units can be setup to work as stand alone units or over a network with access rights set to restricted areas. They also have the ability to monitor tag battery levels.
When approaching the door or turnstile, the reader unit will detect a tag from a preset distance and automatically unlock the door without the need to present the tag. Offering a hands free solution helps traffic flow – especially when people are carrying equipment or pushing trolleys.
Setting up, monitoring and managing the personnel access control system is easy with ZoneSafe Insight Data Management, enabling you to:
- Assign authorised tags
- Track and identify personnel movement
- Provide access history logs
- Set up alerts & notifications
- Restrict access & monitor unauthorised attempts
- Use with ZoneSafe Proximity Warning Systems
- Logistics Manager – DS Smith Packaging – Featherstone
The safety of our employees is paramount in our business and DSSP are always looking for initiatives and innovations that can help us provide as safe a working environment as possible. ZoneSafe provides a simple but significant addition to the fleet of trucks here at Featherstone combining ease of use with reliability.We are using this in areas where pedestrians and moving machinery have to work together and it has clearly improved the awareness and confidence of both truck operators and pedestrians. I consider this to be a major addition to our effective health and safety management systems.
- Chief Operating Officer – APM Terminals – Callao
We consider this a valuable and reliable tool which will significantly increase safety in our daily operations and aid us in our effort to transform APM Terminals Callao into a very safe place where everyone enjoys working while being safe doing so.
- National Manager For Oil & Gas - Qube Energy - Australia
We've been using Zonesafe for nearly 4 years now (fitted on 10 forklifts) and the system has contributed to us having no LTI's or MTI's across two very busy sites. I highly recommend this technology.